For many businesses they do not have the skills nor the time to create the best social media marketing for their brand - this is where complete management can be vital for a business to grow.
With my holistic social media management, I will manage everything so you won't have to hire a designer or photographer, just me. This means that while you get the service you otherwise could only get from an agency, you only have to pay for one person. This means that you save money but not quality. It also means that for all correspondence you will be communicating directly with the same person managing all your needs - no middle man or account managers to deal with.
When it comes to creative social media campaigns that are effective, you need a holistic approach where all the images, writing and strategy are all neatly planned out together. When it comes to social media, photos and images often result in a much higher rate of engagement and click throughs - so you need to hire someone who can create and implement the best strategy for you and your business.
My service includes the following:
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Regular social keyword analysis
- Short term and long term strategy
- Customised reporting based on your needs or preference
- Creation of branded images, visuals and infographics
- Images optimised for all social media platforms required
Calls, visits and conference calls*
- Setting up and optimising social media profiles where required
- Implementation of all posts - even at unsocial hours
- Managing and maintaining online communities - this includes responding to comments, tweets and other customer feedback within set time scales
- Social media and blogger outreach
- Writing blog posts or managing guest bloggers
- Any ad planning and implementation
- Tailored photography for social media posts and blog posts
My services for holistic social media marketing are highly affordable at £300 per day. I also provide emergency cover - for more information about this call me on 07965605999 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
* please note that the number of visits will be based on the location and all onsite visits must be within the UK.